- Strategic: An expert in SAP Sales & Distribution at managerial level should be able to think and act strategically.
- Knowledge in area of Specialisation: Hands on experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and thorough Know-how
- Be able to lead teams
- Excellent communication skills: A consultant is expected to communicate effectively with senior individuals from the client, junior team members from his/her implementation team, co employees at the same level & senior managers above his/her level.
- Excellent engagement skills: Should be able to engage with individuals at all levels within the organisation and from the client.
- Conflict resolution: professional conflict handling
- Should be able to identify issues and problems, contextualise them appropriately, and proffer appropriate solutions and responses consistently.
- Organisational Structures: Set up sales areas, assign organisational structures
- Document Types: Sales documents; Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders, Shipping, Billing
- Pricing: condition tables, condition types, access sequences, pricing procedures, pricing routines, Rebates
- Document Incompletion: incompletion procedures
- Document Outputs: Output types, output determination
- Master Data: Business Partners, Pricing
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) : EDI Mapping
- Integration: Materials Management(MM), Finance , Transportation Management, Management Accounting
- Programming Integration: ABAP, Non-SAP systems
Bachelor of Commerce in Informatics or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.