If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Center or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
- Strategic: An expert in SAP Sales & Distribution at managerial level should be able to think and act strategically.
- Knowledge in area of Specialisation: Hands on experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and thorough Know-how
- Be able to lead teams
A consultant in SAP Sales & Distribution is expected to have the following people skills:
- Excellent communication skills: A consultant is expected to communicate effectively with senior individuals from the client, junior team members from his/her implementation team, co employees at the same level & senior managers above his/her level.
- Excellent engagement skills: Should be able to engage with individuals at all levels within the organisation and from the client.
- Conflict resolution: professional conflict handling
- Should be able to identify issues and problems, contextualise them appropriately, and proffer appropriate solutions and responses consistently.
The individual should be able to configure the following:
- Organisational Structures: Set up sales areas, assign organisational structures
- Document Types: Sales documents; Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders, Shipping, Billing
- Pricing: condition tables, condition types, access sequences, pricing procedures, pricing routines, Rebates
- Document Incompletion: incompletion procedures
- Document Outputs: Output types, output determination
- Master Data: Business Partners, Pricing
In addition to the configuration technical skills above, the individual should possess the following technical competencies:
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) : EDI Mapping
- Integration: Materials Management(MM), Finance , Transportation Management, Management Accounting
- Programming Integration: ABAP, Non-SAP systems