- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration;
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment;
- Responsible for the setting up of the SAP DMS, structure for large scale enterprise. Integration process and installation SAP DMS application with other core module of SAP DMS.
- Keeping the scope in mind, configure the system accordingly.
- Able to test and document the system.
- Train key users
- Experienced with SAP Documents, Document Structure, Document Search, Document Distribution Version Management, Document Vaulting, Integrated Viewer Status Management, Document Conversion, Document workflow, Interfacing Table specification.
- Should be also versed with the integration aspects of SAP DMS applications with other core modules of SAP ECC.
- Experience with Open Text, Document-um will be an advantage.
- Setting up SAP Knowledge management, SAP content server, experienced with Metadata search & configuration and Integration with workflow configuration, TREX integration and Security associated with DMS implementation.
- Should have worked with associated standard workflows across MM, QM and PM
- Experienced in the setup of archive link to support retention of POs and Invoices and other documents.
- IT qualification;
- SAP Certification is recommended;
- Functional / Technical professional with at least three + full life cycle SAP R/3;
- implementation and six years of industry experience;
- Understanding the Business requirements AS-IS and TO-BE document and sign off with users for Business blue print document;
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities;
- 3 years of experience with SAP DMS configuration & customizing and preferably in related modules;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Flexibility to travel and relocate according to business needs.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.