If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Center or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration;
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment;
- Responsible for the setting up of the SAP DMS, structure for large scale enterprise. Integration process and installation SAP DMS application with other core module of SAP DMS.
- Keeping the scope in mind, configure the system accordingly.
- Able to test and document the system.
- Train key users
- Experienced with SAP Documents, Document Structure, Document Search, Document Distribution Version Management, Document Vaulting, Integrated Viewer Status Management, Document Conversion, Document workflow, Interfacing Table specification.
- Should be also versed with the integration aspects of SAP DMS applications with other core modules of SAP ECC.
- Experience with Open Text, Document-um will be an advantage.
- Setting up SAP Knowledge management, SAP content server, experienced with Metadata search & configuration and Integration with workflow configuration, TREX integration and Security associated with DMS implementation.
- Should have worked with associated standard workflows across MM, QM and PM
- Experienced in the setup of archive link to support retention of POs and Invoices and other documents.