Working closely with our clients, SAP Professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals in various industries. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture. They develop specialised expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities or career growth. Typically, SAP Professionals work at clients sites and often requires travel.
- Functional ownership of SAP MM, SAP SRM and SUS systems
- Maintain skills in design and build (i.e. configuration and development), testing, implements and deploy Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and SAP Materials Management (MM) based on user requirements analysis
- Ability to advise the business on best practise in the SAP SRM and SRM modules while making sure the solution meet the business needs
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs
- Working closely with the development team to develop functionalities not offered by SAP Standard – often based at an off-shore location
- Ability to lead functional team or sub-team
- Work in multiple industries as required
- Work in multi-national teams and environment
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Have ability to integrate with other teams that integrate with their module
- University degree or equivalent/related qualification
- Experience in SAP Supplier Relationship Management with integration to SAP Materials Management (MM)
- Certified in SAP SRM or equivalent/related sub module
- Deep skills in include required skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP SRM and/or SAP MM and
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Experience in Multiple Industries
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and/or global templates projects or big projects
- Experience in other modules that integrate with SAP SRM and/or SAP MM
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.