Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, SAP Professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals in various industries. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture. They develop specialised expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities or career growth. Typically, SAP Professionals work at clients sites and often requires travel.
- Functional ownership of SAP MM, SAP SRM and SUS systems
- Maintain skills in design and build (i.e. configuration and development), testing, implements and deploy Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and SAP Materials Management (MM) based on user requirements analysis
- Ability to advise the business on best practise in the SAP SRM and SRM modules while making sure the solution meet the business needs
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs
- Working closely with the development team to develop functionalities not offered by SAP Standard – often based at an off-shore location
- Ability to lead functional team or sub-team
- Work in multiple industries as required
- Work in multi-national teams and environment
A professional at this position level within Accenture may have the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Have ability to integrate with other teams that integrate with their module