The Information Technology Acquisition Center within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Procurement Operations has established DHS department-wide contracts for information technology support services under the program name Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (EAGLE) II. EAGLE II is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) task order contract that provides a full range of IT services, technical management expertise and solution related products to support DHS in achieving its mission goals.
EAGLE II offers a wide range of IT service solutions for DHS through three comprehensive functional service categories (FC). DHS awarded Accenture a contract to provide services in Functional Category (FC) 1, Unrestricted Track (UNR) - Service Delivery.
FC-1 UNR –Service Delivery includes a full range of the following:
- Software design
- Implementation and integration
- Concept development
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Systems design and development
- Coding and testing
- Software application maintenance
- Operations and Maintenance
- Help Desk and Field Support Services
- Network and Security Operations
- Managed Services
- Collaboration Services (email, voice, video, wiring and cabling)
Accenture Federal Services Capabilities and Experience
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, delivers federal solutions that help our clients seize opportunities amid significant challenges and change. US federal agencies trust us to help them change the way that government works because we work, think and delivery innovatively.
Nothing is more important than securing the nation—the fundamental mission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Accenture Federal Services works with DHS in its external mission to protect the people, infrastructure and key assets of the United States from terrorist threats. We also assist with its internal quest to improve operations, meeting mission goals more efficiently and cost effectively. We bring a relentless focus on outcomes, innovative insights and federal, commercial and global experiences. All of this can provide proven solutions to secure the homeland.
We are committed to helping DHS achieve high performance and measurable results for mission-specific as well as mission-support goals. Solutions include developing prevention tactics, streamlining intelligence gathering, improved vetting and credentialing, advanced biometric systems as well as maximizing new technologies.
Accenture Federal Services has broad industry knowledge and proven experience helping organizations modernize and consolidate systems and measurably improve organization performance. That means successful results for DHS and, ultimately, a strong foundation for helping protect the safety of Americans and preserve our way of life.
Below are examples of past performances at DHS and at other Federal Agencies:
- U S Department of Homeland Security: Security Management and Biometrics
- U.S. Navy: Financial Operations Improvement
- US Military R&D Organization: Operational Excellence through Lean Six Sigma
- United States Postal Service: Pioneering Innovative Mail Services
- United States Department of Agriculture: E-Government Programs
For additional information on our DHS Past Performance assessments please contact Melanie Peterson at EAGLE@accenturefederal.com.
Quality Assurance Program
Accenture’s focus on quality within Accenture Federal Services helps deliver on our promise to our clients to help them become high-performance businesses. There are several programs in place to bring the best of Accenture to our Federal clients and promoting superior execution and delivery: Quality Assurance & Risk, Client Satisfaction, and Expectations Management.
Quality principles are naturally embedded in the Accenture way of doing business and all of our people take appropriate action in three ways- identifying, preventing and management risks; deliver consistent, predictable solutions and services; achieve consistent high client satisfactions- with the overall goal of sustaining profitable growth.
Quality helps deliver predictable results by identifying, preventing and managing risk during the Opportunity and Delivery phases, aligning and managing all parties’ expectations, enabling superior consistent delivery against contract commitments, and improving client satisfaction.
Within our CMMI Level 4 Quality Program and Organization there are four sub organizations that enable the work we do.
- Quality Assurance & Risk: A process that involves formal reviews of client opportunities and projects lead by experienced, objective Accenture senior executives, known as Quality Assurance Directors.
- Client Satisfaction and Expectations Management: Client teams are empowered and ultimately accountable for achieving client satisfaction and ensuring alignment of expectations between Accenture and the client.
- Quality Team: Supports Accenture Federal Services in delivering high quality client service by developing, maintaining and deploying best practices, methodologies, tools and knowledge capital using the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® framework for process improvement.
- Opportunity Response Quality (ORQ): ORQ works with proposals during the opportunity phase to help teams respond to quality and project management requirements in RFPs; provides input and guidance based on best practices for quality and project management sections; and conducts quality reviews of the proposal response to verify accuracy and consistency across documentation.
About the contract
Contract Number: HSHQDC-14-D-E2005
Period of Performance: 5 year Base period plus 2 year option= 7 year POP. 5/9/2014-9/26/2018, 9/27/2018-9/26/2020
Who is Eligible: U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its components, as well as other federal agencies in support of homeland security
Vehicle Type: Agency-Specific IDIQ
Award Type: Multi-award
Contracting Agency: DHS/Office of Procurement Operations/Information Technology Acquisition Center
Accenture Role: Large-Business Prime, Functional Category 1, Unrestricted Track
Task Order Types: Time & Material, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement and Labor Hour
Current List of Subcontractors: Please contact EAGLE@accenturefederal.com for a current list of subcontractors
EAGLE II Task Orders Received: This section will be updated once DHS Task Orders are awarded