Accenture's Property and Casualty Policy Services can help insurers achieve high performance in a volatile market by modernizing their legacy environment and improving their operational efficiency.
This reduces costs and improves customer service. It also helps raise customer profitability by, among other things, supporting up-selling and the use of less costly channels. Accenture Property and Casualty Policy Services provides:
Administrative support for underwriting and policy services.
• Straight-through rules-based policy processing with extensive standardization and automation.
• Decision tools that automate underwriting risk selection and pricing.
• Industry-proven practices embedded within component-based software applications.
• Leading experience in insurance processing, delivery, IT and call centers.
• A global network of insurance BPO facilities.
Clients of Accenture Property and Casualty Policy Services often enjoy:
• Savings of up to 50 percent.
• Better financial performance by switching from fixed to variable pricing.
• More accurate pricing through greater cost transparency.
• Measurable improvements in process reliability, accuracy and speed.
• The ability to manage activity peaks and troughs without adding capacity.
• Enhanced customer and intermediary relationships—and therefore less churn—as a result of improved service and access to information.