Accenture has been named a leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Supply Chain SAP Ecosystems Services 2021 Vendor Assessment.
In particular, the report notes how Accenture’s “full spectrum of end-to-end services to help SAP Supply Chain Management clients seamlessly transform to more customer-centered and responsible operations”.
Why Accenture was named a leader
The IDC MarketScape report commends Accenture as a proven provider in the supply chain space, with a differentiated approach to SAP supply chain management characterized by a broad range of end-to-end industry services and SAP capabilities.
The report emphasizes Accenture’s competitive strengths:
- Unmatched expertise and global reach spanning the full range of SAP solutions
- Deep insights into the S/4 solution stack
- Extensive experience integrating SAP's Intelligent Spend Management (ISM) digital platform, which provides an integrated total spend management solution and business networks with capabilities in supplier management, supplier risk, sourcing, contract management, spend analysis, buying and invoicing, contingent workforce, and supplier collaboration
- Unique innovation architecture providing SAP co-innovation and co-delivery opportunities
- Expertise from acquisitions such as Intrigo and Icon Integration, providing deep experience in supply chain transformations