‘Some of the strongest industry knowledge,’ Everest notes in its new report
With Everest’s new PEAK Matrix® for IT Security Services 2020 in the books, the conclusion is clear: Not only is
Accenture Security once again a Leader, it is a Star Performer. Everest Group selects Star Performers based on their relative year-over-year improvement on its PEAK Matrix. Everest said Accenture’s strengths include its:
- Comprehensive portfolio of IT security services built on an approach focused on business resilience and brand trust protection.
- Emphasis on industry contextualization within its go-to-market for IT security services, which are backed by continuous investments in fusing industry-specific nuances into security services solutions.
- Investments in acquisitions and ventures to enhance capabilities and broaden delivery scale, with more than 10 security-specific acquisitions and venture investments in the last five years.
- Strong intellectual property portfolio focused on next-generation demand themes such as IT-OT convergence, the internet of things, 5G and artificial intelligence.
- Extensive partner ecosystem built on global alliances with a co-development agenda.
Everest also noted that enterprise buyers have identified Accenture’s depth and breadth of expertise, thought leadership in strategy and architecture, and talent management as key strengths.
Everest Group’s assessment is based on its annual Request for Information process conducted during Q4 2019 and Q1 2020, interactions with leading IT security service providers, and analysis of the IT security services marketplace.
The full report, “PEAK Matrix® for IT Security Services 2020,” is available to Everest Group subscribers here.
The strengths Everest cited show why Accenture is the global go-to cybersecurity ally. With more than 7500 Security professionals and expertise in more than 40 industries, Accenture’s is able to quickly deliver the expertise organizations need to stay ahead of the most sophisticated cybercriminals. That’s why Accenture Security is growing at more than three times the rate of our competition – and why Accenture partners with almost 95 of the Fortune Global 100 to provide cybersecurity advice, services and technology.
Innovation that never stops …
… because cyber criminals will never stop. So far, Accenture Security has earned 350 patents, issued and pending, with boundary pushing solutions that employ artificial intelligence, Blockchain, machine learning, advanced analytics, cryptography, distributed ledgers, cognitive computing and automation.
An ally for secure transformation
As companies transform digitally, their attack surface widens. This requires cybersecurity that is built-in, not added-on. Because companies are already juggling too many security tools, Accenture Security provides the managed security services they need for quick-start resilience that comes from the inside out – extending end-to-end, from the IoT to the development of new applications.
An ‘ever-evolving cyberthreat landscape’
Said Kelly Bissell, who leads Accenture Security globally, “We help our clients secure the overall ecosystem of their enterprise and innovations, plus third parties, in this remote business environment within an ever-evolving cyberthreat landscape. This recognition by Everest Group further validates the significant investments we’ve made globally to expand our extensive cybersecurity consulting portfolio with additional expertise and technology that helps our clients be resilient through this current crisis and whatever comes next.”