Skip to main content Skip to Footer

EVENT


Accenture Interactive Banking Talks 2018: Towards human experience

Friday, 9th November 9:00 AM @ Accenture Customer Innovation Network, Piazza Gae Aulenti, 8 Milan

OVERVIEW

In recent years, customer experience has evolved in dramatic ways. Consumer needs, behavior and preferences stand at the center of every company’s bid to create a better experience. However most banks (and also top players) have lost focus and effectively only address 10 percent of their audience needs—the consumption side.

As individuals, people are in "customer mode" for no more than 10 percent of their life, for the remaining 90 percent of their time they’re just humans.

Now, a paradigm shift is needed to put the client at the center of companies’ obsessions, pivoting from the traditional “consumption” sphere to a re-discovered “culture” sphere.

This means understanding the deepest needs, values and aspirations of their customers and crafting a range of offerings, touchpoints and experiences that ladder up to create better Human Experience.

Welcome to the first edition of “Accenture Interactive Banking Talks: towards Human Experience” the most innovative and powerful interactive talks about how to provide the best customer experience on the planet.

ADD TO CALENDAR

AGENDA

THURSDAY, 8th NOVEMBER EXCLUSIVE DINNER
TRUSSARDI ALLA SCALA RESTAURANT 19.30

FRIDAY, 9th NOVEMBER CONFERENCE DAY
ACCENTURE CUSTOMER INNOVATION NETWORK 9.00




09.00 > Welcome and registration
09.30 > Opening speech
Ambrogio Terrizzano – from Customer to Human Experience in Banking
09.45 > Nespresso
Christophe Scarton – Transforming a commodity in a ‘what else’ moment for a superior customer experience – both in outstanding boutiques and online
10.15 > Ikea
Mosiri Cabezas – Effectively managing the ‘human experience’: being ‘where life happens’, everyday
10.45 > Karmarama
Sid McGrath – Brand Nirvana: Closing the Human Experience Gap
11.15 > Coffee Break
11.45 > Breaking Banks
Brett King – Bank 4.0 – Banking everywhere but not at a bank
12.15 > CaixaBank – Imaginbank
Javier Mas – For young people of all ages: ImaginBank and the story of millennials’ value translated into extended banking
12.45 > HSBC
Raman Bhatia – Listen, talk, be open: how HSBC and First Direct are building a more cognitive, human banking experience
13.15 > Lunch
14.30 > Fjord
Mark Curtis – Being Human in the Digital Age
15.00 > Ally Financial
Kim Baylor – How to ‘LEAD’ in the customer intimacy arena by bringing the human touch into a digital environment
15.30 > Tink
Fredrik Cedervall – Bringing people financial happiness
16.00 > Allen International
Richard Benson – Bringing the brand promise to life through every touchpoint and interaction: lessons from physical distribution champions
16.30 > Wrap up

The event will be moderated by Philippe Van Fraechem, General Manager EFMA

SPEAKERS

Ambrogio Terrizzano
Accenture Interactive FS EALA Lead,
Accenture

Christophe Scarton
Head of Customer Experience,
Nespresso

Mosiri Cabezas
Chief Digital Officer,
IKEA

Sid McGrath
Founder & Chief Strategy Officer,
Karmarama

Brett King
Author & Banking Guru,
Breaking Banks

Javier Mas
Chief Marketing Officer,
CaixaBank - Imaginbank

Raman Bhatia
Head of Digital Bank UK,
HSBC

Mark Curtis
Chief Client Officer,
Fjord

Kim Baylor
User Experience Director,
Ally Financial

Fredrik Cedervall
Director of Product Delivery,
Tink

Richard Benson
Creative Managing Director,
Allen International

LOCATION

ACCENTURE CUSTOMER INNOVATION NETWORK - Piazza Gae Aulenti, 8 Milan

The Accenture Customer Innovation Network (ACIN) works with clients to bring innovation to redesign the future of industries: we challenge the status quo, we look at how business engage with customers, how they can transform rapidly, develop prototypes and quickly test, learn and adapt.

We bring market expertise, industry leading practices, technologies, and consumer research together to create an experience that helps our clients think differently about the future of their company.

CONTACT US

For more information about this event, please send us an email:

Mail to AI Banking Talks. This opens a new window.