Join us Monday through Wednesday each afternoon at the exhibit hall Government Pavilion Stage Booth 138 to hear government representatives discuss what they need from industry as well as how industry can find more business opportunities. This is an important opportunity to interact with the personnel who are tasked with implementing critical programs.
Monday, June 5 | 1:30-4 p.m.
Master of Ceremonies – Kim Aftergood, Managing Director for Accenture Federal Services
1:30-2 p.m. NGA as a Community Agent for Capabilities and Services
- Justin Poole, Director of Source, NGA
- Duncan Curri, Director Source Mission Integration Office, NGA
- Carter Christopher, Senior GEOINT Analyst, NGA
- Sherry Prewitt, Director Source Operations Group, NGA
Community-wide initiatives will allow more access to capabilities and services pertinent to the GEOINT Community and geospatial users. NGA's Commercial Initiative to Buy Operationally Responsive GEOINT (CIBORG) and the GEOINT Solutions Marketplace (GSM) are two examples of the topics that will be covered in this session.
- William Zielinski, Director, Office of Strategic Programs, and IT Category Executive, GSA
2-2:30 p.m. GEOINT Looking Forward: How GEOINT Will Support DIA's Future Mission
- Donna Bridges, Integrated Analysis and Methodologies Division, DIA
- Joe Ingram, Integrated Analysis and Methodologies Division, DIA
2:30-3 p.m. GeoCONOPS
- David Lilley Jr., Acting GIO and Acting Director, Geospatial Management Office, Information Sharing and Services Office, Department of Homeland Security
3-3:30 p.m. IMINT to GEOINT
- Jimmy Comfort, Deputy Director, GEOINT, NRO
3:30-4 p.m. GEOINT and Business Startups
Dr. Anthony Vinci, NGA Director of Plans and Programs, will lead a discussion about the intersection of his experiences as a technology entrepreneur and intelligence officer, and he will offer perspectives on innovative ways in which startup business in the GEOINT Community can build relationships with government. If you are looking for ways to work with the large government agencies, this discussion is a must see.
- Dr. Anthony Vinci, Director of Plans and Programs, NGA
Tuesday, June 6 | 1:30-4 p.m.
Master of Ceremonies – Kyle Rhodes, Senior Manager for Accenture Federal Services
1:30-2:15 p.m. Analytic Modernization
- Sue Kalweit, Director of Analysis
- Bryan Weaver, Senior GEOINT Analyst
- Dan DeGennaro, GEOINT Analyst
- Brent Lines, GEOINT Analyst
The GEOINT environment is more technical, analytic, and open to the public and industry. Demands for data and analysis are driving the increasing commoditization of GEOINT and bringing in new data sources and technologies that NGA can leverage to expand capabilities. Come hear the Director of NGA Analysis discuss the future of NGA Analysis and strengthening partnerships across the GEOINT Community.
- Chris Lauber, GEOINT Analyst, NGA
2:15-2:45 p.m. Army Geospatial Enterprise: System Testing, Certification, and Interoperability
- Dr. Joseph F. Fontanella, Director, U.S. Army Geospatial Center, Army Geospatial Information Officer
2:45-3:15 p.m. Bringing GEOINT to Civilian Agencies
- Paul M. Young, Director, National Civil Applications Center, U.S. Geological Survey
3:15-4 p.m. Understanding the Commercial GEOINT Activity (CGA)
- Michael Foster, Commercial GEOINT Activity Lead, NGA
The NRO and NGA co-leads for the Commercial GEOINT Activity (CGA) will provide attendees with an update on the organizations' activities since stand up in 2016, and it will offer a look into the future plans of the CGA.
- Peter Muend, Commercial GEOINT Activity Lead, NRO
Wednesday, June 7 | 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Master of Ceremonies – Lieutenant General (Ret) Mary A. Legere, Managing Director for National and Defense Intelligence Business
12:30-1:30 p.m. NGA Acquisition Report Card
Moderator: Dr. Anthony Vinci, Director of Plans and Programs, NGA
- Karyn Hayes-Ryan, Component Acquisition Executive (CAE), NGA
- Nicole Pierce, Senior Procurement Executive (SPE), NGA
Experts from the agency will discuss NGA's acquisition efforts to include the quality of NGA's requests for proposals, the effectiveness of its industry interactions, how it manages the timeline for source selections, and how service providers prioritize each of these pieces in the acquisition process. The panelists will seek to improve processes and receive ideas for evolving with industry.
- Daniel Takane, Acquisition Strategist, Industry Innovation Advocate, NGA
Agenda and speakers subject to change. Please visit GEOINT Government Pavilion Stage for the latest.