App/Cloud Support Manager
App/Cloud Support Manager (Accenture LLP; Houston, TX): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of App/Cloud Support Manager in Houston, TX, and the job duties are as follows:
- Oversee the seamless application stability and uninterrupted support across cloud technologies, SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS, and Azure Active Directory for the client across the globe in a hybrid environment (on-premise and public cloud).
- Implement, integrate, and manage end-to-end applications, maintain all environments within the public and private cloud, and ensure successful deployment of workloads.
- Work independently with business and IT teams and provide outstanding user support on Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure and related business processes.
- Develop complex design solutions, configurations, updates, and fixes to meet the application functional requirements and company security standards, and migrate legacy workloads to cloud and support the same in the cloud.
- Manage IT security to ensure the platform is secure by updating the security patches released by the Product vendor, and updating security rules to keep the hosting a secure infrastructure.
- Serve as backup Scrum master to existing teams to achieve deliverables.
- Serve as Technical Architect for Azure, AWS, and VMware for the client to work closely with the Design team and then collaborate with the delivery team in delivering the services.
- Optimize applications by enhancing the security standards and implementing new logging technologies and monitoring in place.
- Leverage Splunk and New Relic to create proactive monitors and dashboards.
- Modernize and automate manual work with DevOps Toolsets Terraform, GitLab, and Jira to reduce manual intervention and errors by creating playbooks.
- Analyze data with checks regularly to predict the failure and implement solutions.
- Fix the Security Vulnerabilities on the application and server platforms.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Infrastructure consulting and operations;
- Deploying, building, testing, implementing, and operationalizing the cloud and IT infrastructure workloads to Cloud platforms from on-premises;
- Providing workarounds for problem tickets until Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is completed;
- Implementing changes per Change Advisory Board directives across the global IT infrastructure of supporting customer;
- Working with client functional team, business process leads, end users, stakeholders, teammates, vendors, and leadership team to ensure seamless services to clients; and
- Supporting 24x7 service window for clients.
Must have 3 years of experience in cloud computing, including Public, Private, Hybrid offerings from Azure, AWS, VMware, VxBlock, and VxRail.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.