Security Delivery Manager
Security Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Los Angeles, CA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Security Delivery Manager in Los Angeles, CA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Design, build, and deploy application security technologies and large-scale automation technologies to modern DevOps environments to protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and clients as Lead/SME.
- Supervise a team to deploy and execute application security tests and to automate governance policies as technology driven gates in DevOps environments, and to gather and interpret application design requirements, and extrapolate the application risk profile into security threat models.
- Build deployment plans, including development plan and schedule, keeping in line with overall project timeline, and create and deliver detailed metrics and status reports that drive resolution of vulnerabilities.
- Implement defined security and data direction for integration work and understand business drivers that impact performance.
- Enable Audit and Compliance.
- Participate in designing concepts and implementation strategies for various systems to ensure practical implementation of security standards.
- Participate in code and quality management reviews and security testing, and team with stakeholders on application and component design to secure buy in.
- Develop and direct software system security testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Deliver risk assessments, execute tests hands on, and manage teams who execute scaled security tests to ensure quality of functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Work across the Product Development Lifecycle on security aspects of engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Conducting security threat assessments, design reviews, and risk management; and
- Supervising a team to deliver end-to-end application security testing projects.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Analyzing and recommending application security architecture, design, tools, and approaches assessing complex IT systems, applications, and connected products;
- Deploying and operating leading application security tools from vendors including Veracode or Microfocus at scale for clients; and
- Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, and application security for delivery, innovation, and thought leadership.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 70% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Pursuant to the California Transparency Bill, the offered wage for this role is $178,900.00 per year.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.