Manufacturing & Operations Consulting Manager
Manufacturing & Operations Consulting Manager (Accenture LLP; New York, NY): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Manufacturing & Operations Consulting Manager in New York, NY, and the job duties are as follows:
- Advise clients on data-driven strategies to achieve strategic, financial, and operational goals.
- Support clients across a broad range of industries to address issues related to digital factory strategy, operating model strategy for manufacturing function, manufacturing network strategy, strategic cost reduction, and M & A synergies for manufacturing conversion costs.
- Spot, isolate, and solve manufacturing problems using operating model architecture, advanced analytics, and manufacturing process excellence.
- Lead medium-sized teams with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge.
- Mentor and coach other team members and collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth.
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in change management activities, including developing communications, training, and job aids to support capability implementation.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Management, or related field, plus 4 years of experience in consulting. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in consulting.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Driving insights using visualization tools, including Power BI;
- Driving insights using analytics tools, including Google Analytics;
- Supporting C-suite conversations;
- Supporting implementations for new solutions and enhancements with different Agile methodologies, including Scrum;
- Utilizing Agile Software Development methodologies, Delivery Management, and Scrum Practices;
- Combined finance and strategic consulting, including project management, business development, practice development, and people development; and
- Project management, including creating and managing project work plans, identifying and tracking risks and issues, managing a team and end-to-end project delivery, status reporting, managing project financials, and establishing team roles and expectations.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Pursuant to New York City Human Rights Law, the offered wage for this role is $170,000.00 per year.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.