Software Product and Platform Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Arlington, VA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Software Product and Platform Engineering Manager in Arlington, VA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Perform all required fit/gap analysis and estimates.
- Provide estimates to meet the client timelines in dynamic solution environment.
- Lead analysis, design and build for non-functional requirements.
- Manage the team and deliver solutions for all the technical requirements.
- Conduct Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP) customization for client requirements and merge changes with the base ALIP product.
- Design, deliver, and implement Core Enhancements for Client.
- Prepare technical solution documentation and delivery design documents for UAT and Production deployments.
- Support UAT and Production deployments for ALIP software.
- Support Client production system and resolve issues on priority basis.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Utilizing Java and Spring and conducting Performance Tuning for design and development solutions;
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with distributed enterprise applications;
- Utilizing Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies;
- Utilizing web-based application solutions, including J2EE;
- Performing workflow creation, business configuration, rules engine configuration, web-services, system integration, batch jobs, database modelling, and performance tuning using Life Insurance platform software;
- Working with domain and function of Life Insurance and Annuity applications; and
- Integrating of Life Insurance Systems with third party vendor platform applications.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA DC - Washington
Federal - Senior Python Development Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
USA DC - Washington
Federal - MSPP Implementation Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Java Developer Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.