About Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI)
ACTI is a global team that spans 13 countries and 4 continents and speaks more than 30 languages. We are passionate about delivering intelligence analysis, and providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context, and critical services our clients need to achieve their business-line and strategic-growth initiatives. We know success is only possible by developing and supporting our most-critical resources: our talented analysts, developers, and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team; where possible, we back staff initiatives with opportunities and investments. We enjoy the hunt. We strive to automate and innovate while working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an egoless approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the cyber domain.
Who You Are
You are passionate about cybersecurity and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a devoted team member who is always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague, or increase our global team’s awareness by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You are productive, easy to work with, and understand that adherence to a good process is key to excellence.
The Process and Deliverable Refinement (PDR) Editor and Operations Management Assistant facilitates the publication of malware analysis findings, threat actor profiles, strategic industry analysis, threat assessments, and other types of cyber threat intelligence reports based on original and open-source research. In this position, you will edit, format, and publish content ACTI analysts produce. You will work on content primarily using Microsoft Word, commercial editing products, and ACTI’s proprietary client portal. In this role, you will also assist the PDR team lead with administrative tasks such as statistics tracking, user privileges administration, and compliance tracking.
- Assist with the editing, formatting, and publishing of ACTI reports.
- Edit ACTI reporting to adhere to standard American English writing rules, Chicago Manual of Style, and ACTI’s own style guide.
- Ensure content is concise and clear; work with authors to clarify writing, if needed.
- Meet deadlines in in a fast-paced environment.
- Support a multi-stage production process.
- Format content using Markdown.
- Enforce policy compliance.
- Administer accounts and account privileges.
- Collect statistical data.
- Maintain repository of staff skillsets.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years of work in a professional office environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Editing or writing experience.
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to use grammar, punctuation, and syntax properly.
- Detail-oriented work style.
- Strong written English skills.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use one or more style guides, proven through experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional editing skills, proven through experience.
- Ability to understand and speak about cybersecurity topics based on experience working in the cybersecurity industry.
- Knowledge of cyber threat intelligence sufficient to edit technical material without introducing technical errors.
- Solid ability to use Microsoft products, including Teams and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Confluence and Jira.
- Skills earned through procuring a college degree in English, communications, computer science, or a related field.
- Skills earned through procuring editing or related certificates.
- Ability to use Chicago Manual of Style, based on familiarity and experience with the style guide.
- Confidence in using Markdown.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$76,400 - $94,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.