Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover along with all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our client's needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people uses the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security, and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Security Services aka “MSS” practice with extensive experience in the following:
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients
This is a dedicated, full-time, client facing role that can potentially require operation out of our client’s facility. This role is directly responsible for the messaging of all outputs of service and capability the current MSS Security team provides and directly interacts with the internal Infrastructure and Application teams, Client Security teams, and occasionally the client CISO. This individual must be well spoken, and very focused on security and the services provided by this MSS operations team as well as being versed on potential risk to delivery as well as the client directly. This role works directly with a Security Operations team to provide a single stream of information and interaction for our client security team. This includes involvement in daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly client and account meetings for discussions on status, situations, and initiatives.
- Ensure the delivery of information security services to the customer follows the contract and any applicable standards and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with the client in the definition and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures and configurations in order to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of client’s environment and data
- Create, manage, and update engagement documentation including runbooks, SSP inputs, IR plans, etc.
- Participate with the customer in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technologies, processes and systems
- Evaluate new / emerging security products and technologies and make recommendations to customer leadership regarding the security impact and value to the organization
- Manage and drive remediation efforts related to information security; remediation may be from incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits and other assessments
- Identify information security weaknesses or potential gaps in the customer’s current environment and work with the customer to bring information security operations up to standards
- Participate and represent IT Security in Delivery / Operational meetings; conduct an information security operational review meeting with account (e.g., Customer Delivery Executive) and customer (e.g., CISO) key stakeholders with topics including overall information security status and performance
- Review service management reports to ensure tickets (i.e., incidents, problems, requests, changes) related to information security, are being acknowledged, worked and Service Level Agreements are met; provide direction on ticket remediation and ensure remediation is complete
- Conduct an ongoing security awareness program for Accenture personnel supporting the customer ensuring individuals understand and are compliant with the relevant information security obligations in support of the customer including security topics that provide guidance on customer security policies and supporting documentation and procedures
- Cultivate trusted partner relationships with account and customer; keep consistent and open dialogue to uncover issues, challenges, risks
- Maintain an information security strategy (forward looking roadmap), for the client, aligning services / portfolio components to the strategy
- Interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Monitor the threat landscape and make timely adjustments and / or recommendations to reduce risk
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need
- Minimum of 5 years SOC operations or client security delivery experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience Security Operations Center (SOC) Planning, Incident Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with security principles and practices around at least one of the following type of platforms; SIEM, SOAR, EDR Endpoint Protection capabilities (Antivirus/Antimalware, FIM, DLP), Network and Host-based Intrusion Detection, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Risk and Compliance Management, Threat Hunting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 152k to 228k and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AWS Application Developer Senior Architect - REMOTE - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
Penetration Tester - Location Negotiable
Posted 2 days ago
IR Readiness Consultant - location negotiable
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.