Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
- Supports the team by working towards removing obstacles and distractions
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the product from conception to execution to delivery and maintenance
- Focuses on outcomes and not on role titles and recognizes that every organization will have different role definitions and expectations
- Identify and solves the top problems and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
- Facilitate trade-off decisions, when needed, by balancing business needs, customer experience and technical feasibility
- Navigate organizational landscape and effectively manages stakeholder relationship to achieve a desired outcome
- Work with stakeholders to create, maintain and prioritize product and iteration backlogs for maximum efficiency
- Enable constant feedback loop to maximize the benefit of the customer and stakeholder feedback by synthesizing it and integrating it in the product roadmap
- Facilitate meetings for team cadence, cross platform coordination, discovery and framing, stakeholder governance etc.
- Pair with client product owners and other partners to coach them on lean product development
- Guide the team to self-organize and empowers them to voice opinions and make decisions
- Minimum of 3 years of product management and development experience
- Minimum of 3 years proven ability to drive and deliver a successful Product Roadmap in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, JIRA
- Practical Agile experience with XP practices like test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, automated test frameworks, and automated tests
- Certification in Agile (CSM, CSPO, SA, SPC, etc)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $122,899 - $152,998 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.