As an ARC junior analyst with ACTI, you will report to the Delivery Lead of the ARC team which resides within Accenture Security’s Global Threat Team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products that make up the ARC team’s existing services portfolio of industry- and company-specific threat assessments, and organizational threat profiles.
The role requires prior basic knowledge of open-source intelligence collection, and processing and analysis of multiple data sources.
- Collaborative production of threat assessment reports that highlight a company’s risk score based on an assessment of that company’s industry threat landscape and company-specific digital footprint
- Production of organizational threat profiles for potential mergers or acquisitions under consideration by clients
- Contribution to the team’s overall delivery effectiveness and efficiency, such as by contributing to analyst workflow automation, trialing new tools, and improving existing delivery processes
- Degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably relating to cybersecurity, intelligence, or information security.
- Minimum 6 months experience involving analysis of information from disparate sources and synthesizing it into concise and actionable reports for a varied audience
- Open-source intelligence and social media intelligence collection and analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of common OSINT tools and search methodologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills to ensure continuous improvement in deliverables
- Methodical, well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to work remote
- Researching abilities
- Strong writing skills
- English-language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Non-English language skills
- Basic knowledge of threat intelligence and cyber defense concepts
- Basic knowledge of common infrastructure enumeration tools
- Basic infrastructure intelligence collection and analysis skills
- Basic technical skills, such as understanding of operating systems, software, network architecture and virtual machines
- Basic knowledge about various industries as it relates to cyber security
- Experience in a similar role
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$76,400 - $94,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.