Accenture Strategy. Help transform leading companies and communities around the world leveraging deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology. Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists globally combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client's industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that Accenture can. This is what our clients' current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
- Grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Support strategic consulting engagements and project teams serving as a key interface and trusted advisor to our senior level clients
- Deliver client work as part of strategic transformation programs and be responsible for rigorous data driven insights, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- Work within project teams to ideate, develop and design compelling business strategies and transformation solutions
- Develop cohesive conclusions from detailed analysis and present innovative and action-oriented findings to our senior level clients
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team with a people-first mindset
- Collaborate with leaders to elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g., conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, acquiring future talent)
- Facilitate relationship development with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Drive our thought leadership that is recognized within the Industry and keep deepening your prowess in Travel strategy, industry solutions, and industry convergence across Travel and related industries
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics, Math, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of consulting experience or relevant strategy background with a focus on the Travel industry
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (Hotel, Air, Cruise or Rental Car)
- A high degree of expertise with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative and analytical skills to develop financial or operational models
- Expertise and demonstrable experience in one or more core competency areas:
- Growth strategy
- Digital transformations
- Operating model design and implementation
- Strategic cost take-outs
- Talent and organization strategy
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - structural reasoning, sharp with numbers and creative thinking to solve complex client issues
- Deliver quality work and in a timely manner for client deliverables by evaluating the relevance of the recommendation and synthesis of research
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent advanced graduate degree
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Professional experience in any of the following areas:
- Travel Marketing or Loyalty
- Aviation Operations
- Hotel Operations
- Travel systems and innovation on legacy platforms
- Distribution Strategy
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $83,600 - $178,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.