Title: Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Technology Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. .
About the Practice:
The Accenture REWS team is seeking a digital transformation leader for real estate. This position requires deep experience in smart buildings industry and corporate/commercial real estate management, as well as a solid grounding on how real estate management / smart buildings can drive sustainability outcomes. The selected individual is responsible for helping practice leadership develop and deliver smart building strategies and IoT-based solutions for clients, and in addition, will help drive business growth for this practice offering. The role demands domain understanding and implementation experience of leading practices and technology solutions for energy management, space management, and data driven real estate operations.
The Real Estate Technology Solution consultant is a key member of our “Real Estate and Workplace Solutions” capability responsible for client service delivery and building innovative digital solutions to address industry challenges. The selected candidates should possess strong communication, influencing and analytic skills, technical creativity, and hands-on software end user experience in real estate applications.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions (Ex.IBM TRIRIGA, MRI-Manhattan, Tango Workplace/Retail, Planon, Archibus)
- Gathering/document functional and business user requirements
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Creating and conducting training on the technical solution implemented for the client
- Develop and test the solution being implemented working closely with the tech leads on the project
- Coordination of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Assist team leadership in helping clients to simplify and improve their operations by analyzing as-is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client’s business drivers
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
- Ideate, architect, develop, and deploy technical solutions
- Perform as the engagement teams’ key contact on technology solutions
- Take hands-on ownership for project deliverables including future state systems architecture, technical design documents, test scenarios and UAT scripts, and test plans
- Support client workshops, document technical requirements, and develop them into a solution design
- Minimum of 3 years Consulting/Client Relationship Management experience
- Minimum of 2-3 medium-large scale successful solution delivery engagements (using one or more of the following IWMS Systems: IBM TRIRIGA, MRI-Manhattan, Tango Workplace/Retail, Planon, Archibus)
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated team workstream collaborative experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Client engagement level experience with agile methodologies for systems implementation
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD from the perspective of integrating with an IWMS
- Experience with reports development tools like BIRT, Crystal Reports or similar reporting software
- Client Friendly; Easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment necessary to be successful
- Experience with business process mapping using relevant tools (I.e. Visio).
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Tableau.)
- Familiar with current on trends relating to IWMS technology and real estate/facilities industries.
- Strong ability to lead the creation of client project deliverables
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,000-$167,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Software & Platforms Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Software and Platforms Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago