Accenture’s Customer, Sales, and Service operating group in our Strategy & Consulting workforce. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and about supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Customer, Sales, and Service team you will work on a variety of engaging projects helping our client’s front offices. From Growth Strategy to Customer Experience to Service Transformations, you’ll love helping our clients formulate & execute on some of their most pivotal strategies. You should be familiar with the front office, whether it be in sales, customer experience, customer service, sales & commerce, or some other facet. Your role will require you to directly work with the client solving their toughest problems in sales transformation, customer experience, digital selling, e-commerce, omni-channel solutions, and much more.
· Contribute to designing front office capabilities like sales performance management, customer experiences, service operations, and omni-channel transformation to achieve business objectives
· Help create detailed, realistic business cases, future state operating models, and roadmaps to help our clients realize their transformation goals
· Work on teams redesigning clients organizational structure, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal experiences
· Analyze how technology can solve business problems in support of strategic recommendations
· Coach & provide guidance to junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise
· Help lead client engagements and workstreams related to process improvements and operational analysis for customer-facing services and functions
· Collaborate with visual designers and analytic teams to generate insights through data visualization and real-time dashboards/reports
· Provide oversight of highly skilled client and Accenture work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here’s What You Need:
· At least 2 years of experience including some of the following:
o Transformational projects in a sales organization or in a sales-related or supporting business function including requirements definition and implementation
o Product strategy or management
o Designing customer experiences, customer experience measurement, segmentation of customers or channel partners
o Analysis of a client’s B2B/B2C/B2B2C channels, from setting strategy to implementing change
o Analysis of an organization’s sales or service operations to identify customer and employee pain points across interaction channels (online, chat, call center, mobile, retail)
o Advising clients on the process, organizational, and technological changes needed to improve sales or service experiences & operations
o Implementing your recommendations with cross-functional stakeholders, including business and technology leaders and frontline employees
o Building business cases and calculating ROI on strategic or transformational initiatives
· At least 2 years of experience in a consulting or consulting-like environment (project-based work)
· A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
· Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
· Experience designing, developing, and implementing sales, service, and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities
· You’re good at experience design across digital and traditional channels
· You’re comfortable leading design-thinking workshops with clients and functional stakeholders
· Experience in conducting analysis against benchmarks, producing recommendations, and performing implementations because of analysis and recommendations
· Hands on experience with artificial intelligence and conversational design
· Experience working with XaaS (anything-as-a-service) tools, products, and services
· You have experience or background in the following industries:
o Chemicals & Natural Resources
o Communications & Media
o High Tech
o Public Service
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,000 - $167,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Insurance Group Benefits Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Public Service Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
?WhatIf! Foundation Inventor
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.