Organization: Corporate Functions/Client Financial Management
Location: Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, Atlanta, Florham Park, Seattle
CFM Summer Analyst - Summer 2023
The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Kick-start your summer in our training program to learn the latest analyst skills
- Launch the reports for various engagements, projects and programs happening all across Accenture
- Join up with a mentor to learn about Accenture's internal financial accounting processes
- Keep an eagle eye on costs/expenses and report those items in a program's budget
- Raise a flag if a project is going over-budget or overspending on equipment and technologies
- Use your Accounting and Finance chops to:
- Reconcile accounts
- Archive data and reports
- Forecast management activities
- Track contract compliance
Here's what you need:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance OR Other Business-Related major with a minimum of 6 credit hours of Finance and/or Accounting, with a graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024
Bonus points if you:
- Have spent time learning and practicing financial accounting such as:
- Invoice Preparation
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparing financial budgets
- Are a PC user and know the Microsoft Office Suite
- Can work on more than one project at a time
- Like to work both independently and as part of a team
- Feel comfortable talking with senior managers
- Have a phenomenal attention to detail
- Can work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Easily share your ideas in person and in writing
- Give others the information and assistance they need with a positive 'can-do' customer service attitude
- Have led a team – at school, at work or in the military
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $38,988 - $88,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.