At Accenture, our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity and there are few things with greater promise than Sustainability—it unlocks new opportunities for our clients, our partners, and our people, and for the places where we do business. We believe Sustainability is the new digital and just as the digital revolution transformed how we live and work, so too will sustainability, driving new value and growth and permeating everything that we do.
We are weaving sustainability into the very core of our company as expressed in the Accenture Sustainability Value Promise, which is to embed sustainability into everything we do, with everyone we work with, creating both business value and sustainable impact, enabled by technology and human ingenuity. Together with our partners, we are helping to solve the biggest problems our clients and the world face to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and tackle climate change.
This role is part of Accenture’s Net Zero practice which helps our clients to set net zero goals, roadmap an action plan and prioritize implementation strategy across major industries. We work across oil and gas, chemicals, consumer goods, food systems, among others. Using data-driven tools, frameworks, and insights we enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future. If you are looking for a rewarding career at a company that is committed to being a leader in sustainability—and to leading by example—while being part of a vibrant team that is helping other companies become more sustainable, Accenture has a number of opportunities to join our growing Sustainability network.
Key Industries – real estate, manufacturing, transportation, retail, consumer goods, agriculture, oil and gas, chemicals, extractives, aviation, building/ real estate, financial services.
You may contribute to finding solutions to one or more of the following client sustainability challenges:
- The integration of renewable power into current mix
- Cost transformation and enabling technologies, M&A or divestments
- Applying your expertise in waste stream processes, water, materials and energy usage and/ or addressing Scope 3
- Using your expertise in energy efficiency and optimization, low carbon fuels and molecules-biofuels, hydrogen, CO2/CCUS
- Analyzing your client’s carbon footprint across scopes 1, 2, 3
- Helping prioritize and quantify impact of decarbonization levers in line with client focus and strategy
- Co-creating future-state supplier engagement approaches to support achievement of client’s net-zero goal
- Producing detailed transition roadmaps to implement decarbonization levers sequenced over time
- Participating in engagements to help clients deploy net zero energy technologies and nature based to deliver year over year performance improvement in alignment with Science Based Targets.
As an Accenture Consultant level, your work may entail:
- Spotting and solve challenges using your analytical skills to dive into data and check that against the real world
- Contributing to or leading workshops that look for ways to improve organizations and processes
- Determining what methods and procedures to use when completing projects
- Giving clients insights that help make their companies work better, faster, and more efficiently
- Challenging legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Using digital tech to help clients find new ways to make their organizations more effective and efficient
- Working as part of small to medium sized teams with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
- Effectively managing and coaching others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Supporting client sales origination and thought leadership development
- Ensuring that projects help clients meet their key goals
- Driving a positive impact in the communities where we work and live
- Using the latest analytical tools and digital tech to help clients find new ways to understand how to make their organizations more effective and efficient
What you will be doing
- As part of a project team, collaborate with clients to orchestrate the deployment of circular business models
- Produce robust business cases that consider traditional investment returns along with financing models that support global orchestration of change
- Contribute to Sustainability practice development by supporting the buildout of net-zero proposals across key client industries
- Supporting knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
Here’s What you need:
- Minimum 2 years of one or more of the following: Net Zero roadmap expertise selection and/or prioritization of decarbonization levers / Tangible short-medium and long term decarbonization levers / Scope 3 emissions mitigation; ESG investment and business case definition
- Minimum 2 years of one or more of the following: Deep knowledge of energy systems management and optimization; financial analysis of circularity in heat materials, water usage and industrial/ manufacturing processes; Deep knowledge or working across strategy for heat consumption and recovery, industrial process efficiency (oil and gas, steel, cement), hydrogen generation and manufacturing processes; deep knowledge of circularity in heat materials, water usage and industrial/ manufacturing processes
- Minimum 2 years of one or more of the following: digital twin/ IoT deployment in energy/chemical/process systems; of business model transformations to facilitate incorporation of net zero levers or circularity into a sustainability agenda
- Minimum 2 years of one or more of the following: deep industry expertise or corporate strategy/ executive advisory in either oil and gas (upstream/midstream/downstream), renewables, manufacturing, transportation, consumer goods, retail, agriculture, or buildings
Bonus Points If:
- You improvise and adapt to support leading clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You have gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business processes, lead design thinking workshops, develop business cases, deliver agile projects, and develop new operating models
- Comfortable leading presentations and facilitating workshops and large audiences
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $167,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Process Transformation Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Closed Loop Send Management Analytics Manager
Posted 1 day ago
SC&O Third Party Risk Management Manager
Posted 1 day ago