Software Product Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Atlanta, GA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Software Product Architecture Manager in Atlanta, GA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Conduct and Lead software requirement gathering sessions with the business team to collect business functional security and service level requirements and study the business needs.
- Define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide estimate effort and propose designs and solutions to suit the client needs.
- Set software design strategy for WiFi Access Gateway and Broadband services including but not limited to designing software architecture framework and integration strategy.
- Act independently to determine design solutions, act as subject matter advisor to resolve client queries, and provide guidance to other team mates to implement design solutions.
- Create functional design processes that will be implemented by the team.
- Propose business process improvements to client and provide guidance on recommended solutions.
- Lead functional design walkthrough sessions across workstreams.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide various functional business scenarios pertaining to functional enhancements to ensure complete testing of software product.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management and proactively provide status of work to senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working with Business subject matter experts to gather functional requirements;
- All facets of software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, and deployment;
- Utilizing Standard estimation models, including, function point estimator to formulate Design and Test estimates;
- Coordinating with stakeholders to develop functional designs, and review deliverables;
- Utilizing Java, Spring Boot Microservices, and PHP software programming languages;
- Utilizing Oracle and MySQL backend databases; and
- Utilizing SOAP and REST based web services.
Must have 3 years of experience in working with remote delivery teams.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NC - Charlotte
Data Analyst - 4377057
Posted 1 day ago
USA MD - Windsor Mill
Federal - SAP Application Security Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Kubernetes/Cloud/DevOps Engineer
Posted 2 days ago