Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
As a System Security Officer (ISSO) you'll support multiple, force protection systems involving Microsoft, Linux, and Virtualized (VMware) services. Work part of a team, you'll facilitate compliance with NIST’s Risk Management Framework, SP 800-53 security controls, and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS).
- Identify, select, and implement applicable security controls for various operating systems and applications IAW NIST SP 800-37, and Risk Management Framework
- Develop and maintain bodies of evidence (BOE) for managed information systems, custom application, services, and networks
- Develop and disseminate system security policies, processes, and likewise governing products in service of maintaining a low operational risk picture
- Conduct internal vulnerability assessments and facilitate external audits
- Coordinate security-related tasks and activities across other functional areas (e.g., Program Management, Engineering, Software Development, etc.)
- Develop full ATO Packages and ATO supporting documentation. (Ex: SSPs, RARs, POA&Ms, SCTMs, RTMs, SLCMs, SARs), certification test reports, briefings, and training products
- Assist in a secure change management process and related Change Control Boards (CCB)
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of experience producing IAT-Related documentation and governance materials
- 1+ years of experience conducting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) using Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities; across all 6 steps
- 1+ years’ experience administering Windows, Linux, VMWare, and/or Cisco network devices
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or equivalent IT certified experience in lieu of a degree
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Nessus/ACAS and HBSS/McAfee ePo
- Understanding of classified networks, systems, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with non-traditional IT (Example - Small, purpose-built computers and/or networked sensor equipment is a Plus.)
- Certifications: MCSE, Linux+, CEH, CHFI, OCSP
- Experience with eMass, XACTA
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role
- US Citizenship required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $88,100 - $141,300 and information on benefits offered is here.
What we believe:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process and we will be happy to assist you.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GIS Utility Industry Consultant
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 6 days ago
USA NC - Raleigh
Federal - Intel Analyst
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 6 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Media Landscape Researcher
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 7 days ago