Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud.
To accelerate our clients’ transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data – and from the edge – and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
The Client Service Delivery Manager is the single point of contact and accountable for infrastructure service delivery operations. Manages all infrastructure service management activities on behalf of the delivery organization. Accountable for supporting client relationship development and management. Accountable for delivery commitments made on behalf of Accenture to the client, including service level agreements, contract scope management, demand management & forecasting, and cost & profitability of service delivery. Interacts with the Accenture Account Management team, IO and/or AO Portfolio Leads, end-client management team, delivery tower leads and across service delivery teams responsible for delivering work to the client. As cloud disrupts traditional technologies the CSDM may be accountable for both AO and IO services. The CSDM Leverages Service Delivery Managers (SDM) and towers leads to drive day-to-day operations, providing leadership, coaching and direction to delivery teams to ensure alignment with client and Accenture goals, expectations, and commitments.
Customer Service Accountability
· Maintain advanced working knowledge of public cloud services with one or more provider (Azure, AWS, Oracle, Google)
· Focal point for client activity, serving as single point of contact for Infrastructure/Cloud Delivery
· Manage service delivery across all locations where services are provided, such as client locations, Global Delivery Network (offshore teams) and non-GDN delivery centers, external providers etc.
· Manage the delivery of agreed scope of service at agreed price
· Ensure the feasibility of the solution and deliver the resolution by leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
· Work with Account Management team to commit to client(s) on behalf of Delivery organization on SLA achievement demand plan and delivery schedule
· Collaborate and work with the Application Delivery Team and their Leadership
Work with Account Management, Commercial Directors, and Practice Leadership in order to proactively:
· Support identification of gaps, confirm plans, report on delivery performance, communicate operational issues and identify ways to continuously improve
· Manage service quality, change orders, and recovery plans within the outsourcing contract scope
· Work with appropriate delivery leaders to ensure the resources are available and committed to deliver the work
· Participate in account planning and forecasting sessions within the Account Management team
· Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets and cost-to-serve targets
· Achieve year on year efficiency gains in conjunction with delivery service providers
· Participate in strategic discussions with client and account team to provide outsourcing expertise
· Provide innovative solutions and originate new opportunities relevant to solve client needs
· Participate in sales and business review meetings to support new client opportunities
Manage to Contract Operational and Financial Commitments
· Ensure enablement, quality, and effectiveness
· Manage to reduce costs of standard offerings, assets, processes, technologies, licenses, facilities, and subcontractors
· Work with delivery leaders to optimize delivery pyramid and mix and cost-to-serve including leveraging low cost locations to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
· Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
· Achieve defined SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics
· Escalate performance issues to Account Management team
· Formalize delivery plans with Account Management team
Participate in solution design processes
· Support solution configuration/deal shaping to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations
· Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
· Support estimation of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed SLA
· Partner with Mobilization leadership and consistently execute standard on-boarding processes
Manage and Develop the Account Management Team
· Directly or indirectly manage the work of team members assigned to the client(s), to achieve on-time/on-budget results
· Participate in career management activities for counselees, direct reports, and team members
· Proactively participate in local communities
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here is what you will need:
-Minimum 7 years of IT experience
-Minimum 5 years in IT Operations
-Minimum 7 years of experience in Cloud and or Datacenter Services (compute, storage, DBA) or Network Services or Service Desk and End User Services
-Minimum 4 years experience working with infrastructure and/or cloud technologies
-Minimum 3 years experience of financial and contract management
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus points if you have:
-Public Cloud Certification
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Blue Yonder Planning Associate Manager/Manager
Business & Technology Integration
SAP EAM/IAM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Cloud Network Engineering Consultant
Business & Technology Integration