Technology Delivery Lead Manager (Accenture LLP; Charlotte, NC): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Delivery Lead Manager in Charlotte, NC, and the job duties are as follows:
- Assess, plan, implement and/or support world-class application migration solutions for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct application architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design/customize and execute migration workflows using commercial and Accenture’s proprietary tools that incorporate technical steps to migrate or build infrastructure and application components.
- Provide the project’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Manage onshore and offshore resources, distribute responsibilities across team members, and report on status for assigned scope of work to client stakeholders.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, making decisions that are implemented by the team.
- Meet/interact with our clients’ application owners and infrastructure support personnel to communicate migration activities comprising implementation plans, and review sequencing and timing details of application outages and post-migration testing.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Leading enterprise-level projects and project teams, including onshore and offshore resources; and
- Cloud Computing Solutions, including cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, and management.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Leading Salesforce.com development and development of customized components;
- Integrating Salesforce.com with ERP systems, billing, and subscription management systems; and
- Estimating resource requirements for Salesforce projects.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Writing Apex and Visualforce, and conducting code reviews;
- Conducting data migrations for Salesforce.com;
- Utilizing DevOps and Agile methodology;
- Utilizing GitHub, Jenkins, SFDX, Copado, and VSCode tools;
- Supporting automation assessments; and
- DevOps tool analysis and making recommendation and selection.
Must have 1 year of experience in each of the following:
- Technical architecture for Salesforce.com; and
- Driving key architectural and design decisions.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.