Join us for the 6th Annual Accenture Federal Emerging Leaders Conference on August 4th and 5th for an exclusive opportunity to explore a dynamic career in technology and consulting. This exciting two-day event is filled with professional development workshops, networking activities, and the opportunity to interview for an Accenture Federal ATC Associate position.
Applying does not guarantee a spot at the conference.
- Date and Time: Thursday, August 4th , 9:00am to Friday, August 5th, 5:00pm
- Location: Virtual
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey – a dynamic career with a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture Federal Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP and a leading services provider to US Federal organizations. You will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Learn more about software agility at Accenture Federal Services here.
A team player with an entrepreneurial mind. You step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems. You look closely at the way things work and often see a better approach to how it could be done. Emerging technologies and next-generation IT excite you –– and you’re ready to put that passion to work across many different types of client projects.
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Learn first-hand how we help the federal government develop and implement their tech strategy, as well as how we manage our business to help maximize business outcomes for both our clients and Accenture
- Work with a diverse group of people across many different technologies
- Connect with your teammates to design and develop new technology product features
- Bridge the gap between technology and business by using your analytical expertise
- Develop front end solutions to design, develop, test and implement software
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to help deliver value
- Manage deadlines diligently, working with your team to achieve project milestones
- Support project management by reporting issues, risks, and status, and by assisting with financial activites as needed
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (with a graduation date between May 2022 – May 2023) OR 4 Years of Prior Active Military Service
- Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
- U.S. Citizenship – No Dual Citizenship Required
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical, and Problem Solving Skills
- Located in /Must be open to relocate to either San Antonio, TX or St. Louis, MO
- Experience in application design using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc.
- Exposure to programming, any language of choice
- Experience with software configuration (Microsoft PowerApps, SharePoint, etc.) or eCommerce platform configuration (Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Exposure to systems with Appian, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle, Pega, or PeopleSoft components
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.