Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new.
CFO and Enterprise Value empowers CFOs to architect change through three main capabilities.
360 Value creation: Deliver positive outcomes from core functions to field operations and extend finance’s impact across the client’s enterprise by evaluating opportunities that benefit customers, employees, shareholders, communities, and the environment.
2.Future-ready transformation journey: Accelerate the transformation of talent, operations, and platforms to the client’s desired future-ready state by knowing what changes to make and how to make them ahead of time so they can choose the most direct path to their future-ready organization.
3.Predictive view: See beyond the client’s horizon with harmonized data platforms and advanced scenario modeling to quickly guide their organization amid changing market dynamics and answer critical ‘what if’ questions with confidence.
We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience the finance function with vision & strategy development, operating model design, enterprise analytics strategy, and top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise? Advising CFOs and their teams on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in a value driven environment.
- Unleash business value by reinventing clients’ Finance function with automation, predictive modeling for financial planning, data-science base budgets and forecasts, data and analytics
- Run delivery of projects to get the lay of the land of clients’ digital financial strategies, analytical capabilities, operating model and organization structure, and grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Head up teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization’s future vision.
- Lead teams in pinpointing the right solution to meet the needs of clients; and run teams to make sure these clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, monitoring and gauging processes, taking remedial steps and delivering 360 degree value.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Build relationships with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Fortify Accenture’s Finance Strategy practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Provide overall guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
- Travel Monday - Thursday.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 7 years of Finance Strategy consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Minimum 7 years of experience and expertise in one or more areas:
- Finance Strategy
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Finance Operations (Process automation strategy for order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, close, consolidate, report, etc.; finance controllership; corporate governance; capital productivity
- Finance Specialty Areas to include tax, treasury, investor relations, and risk management
- Data & Analytics
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with technologies to support CFO conversations and project delivery
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with 3-5 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- You understand ERP technology (SAP / Oracle)
- You have knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- You’re well-versed in using planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- You’re well-versed in Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero-Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- You have experience in Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management
- You’ve got a solid understanding of enterprise data tools and technologies,
- You have experience with data and analytics functions, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- You know a lot about analytics techniques & technologies (statistical modeling, R, Hadoop, etc.)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.