A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients’ futures. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivalled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
Given to inquiry, intellectually curious and eager to learn. You use critical and creative thinking along with analytics and data visualization tools to solve problems. You know that companies must navigate complexity with competitive agility. You’ve got the academic preparation, foundational skills, and aspirations to help companies turn disruption into opportunity through strategies that enable them to successfully execute with equal strength across growth, profitability, sustainability, and trust.
- Kick-start your career in our Strategy Analyst Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity
- Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge
- Dig in deep to research, analyze data and come up with great recommendations
- Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs and other data models to bring your analysis to life
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
- Be ready to build those air miles and hotel points with travel as needed
Thank you for your interest in the Accenture Strategy Analyst Development Program. Please reference the timeline below regarding our interview schedule.
July: Rice University, University of Chicago, University of Texas- Austin
August: UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, Duke University, Georgia Tech, MIT, Northwestern University, Princeton University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Washington, Conference Partnerships
September: All school programs
Here’s what you need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Major
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.3
• Graduating by September 2023
Bonus points if you:
- Think critically and have taken classes in statistics or data analytics
- Know how to work visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) or programming languages (R, Python, Julia, SQL)
- Feel comfortable leading workshops, asking others for input and telling stories as a presentation style
- Know you still have a lot to learn and are willing to be a lifelong learner
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the pay for this role is $48.08/hr and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.