Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
An Energy Industry guru with deep professional experience in bringing transformational solutions to clients. You have a passion for the Energy Industry and expertise in Supply Chain optimization. You are at the forefront of industry trends, constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients. You consider yourself an expert at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. These skills enable you to deliver on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage delivering of projects, complex work streams, ensuring deliverables meet client expectations.
- Spot, isolate, and solve Supply Chain problems using your skills in one or more of the following: Operating model architecture--people, process and technology, Advanced Analytics--network optimization, business case modelling, Supply Chain Process Excellence--planning/scheduling, routing optimization, capital projects.
- Lead effective client meetings.
- Create and deliver presentations of recommendations to client executives.
- The ability to engage with clients about opportunities for commercial optimization, cost reduction, and process improvement.
- Manage the gathering of functional requirements and create functional design deliverables.
- Ensure effective system configuration, test planning, and execution activities.
- Assemble, manage, and translate large datasets
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field/industry
- Minimum of 5 years functional experience in consulting and/or working in the Energy Industry as a trusted client advisor
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on Supply Chain initiatives
Bonus Points If:
- MBA/Master's degree
- You’ve worked with a top-tier consulting firm.
- You have four or more years of in-depth experience with upstream oil & gas, downstream oil & gas, OFES or chemicals.
- Powerful interpersonal skills that allow you to communicate effectively with everyone from your team members, clients of all levels to vendors and third-party providers.
- You have a deep specialization in strategies for one or more of the following: procurement or 3rd party cost takeout initiatives; forecasting, supply chain planning and inventory optimization; manufacturing production in either continuous or discrete manufacturing environments.
- You can use the latest data analytics tools to spot opportunities for improvement.
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsTX - Houston,TX - Irving
Regulatory Technology Principal Director
Posted 1 day ago
Public Service Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Sustainable Value Chain, Manager/Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago