As a MDR Sales Specialist, you will:
- Build relationships with Client Account Leads and Client Groups to jointly position MDR opportunities
- Articulate MDR value proposition and benefits
- Overcome customer MDR objections
- Participate and assist in marketing initiatives to generate demand and increase MDR awareness
- Sell deep and develop our existing business, increase deal size and drive revenue
- Partner with the members of various organizations within Accenture including but not limited to; Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Delivery, Marketing, and Legal
- Demonstrate an understanding of Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with an understanding of Networking and Security Operations
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience with selling Managed Service
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Ideally 8+ years in Sales
- Experience with Managed Services, SaaS, or license sales and a proven track record managing and overachieving on quota
- Excellent Sales Qualification skills
- Knowledge of practical MS Office applications including Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
Set yourself apart:
- An excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Confident and comfortable engaging senior and executive management with external customers
- Strong people skills with the ability to manage to all levels in a matrixed sales environment
- Self-starter and efficient multi-tasker with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with a strong understanding of Networking and Security Operations.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is 175K - 190K + Bonuses and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cleveland
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.