Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Accenture Song, Technology and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Technology is one of the greatest sustainability enablers.
Our Global Technology Sustainability Innovation team is at the forefront of driving environmental, societal & governance impact of technology whilst also creating concepts for new digital technologies that reduce the negative impact of our clients’ value chain. Our three innovation pods help our clients to mitigate their climate risk:
- Climate Risk Forecasting
- ESG Data Interoperability
- Industry Cloud Sustainability
We are looking for a Senior Manager, who can chart the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of their specialty. You will monitor progress and address challenges & obstacles hindering progress by enabling teams.
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Work closely with clients to understand their vision and help them embed sustainability into their strategy and operations in line to the vision of focus pod
- Value Driven Business Models: Work together with clients to help make their business operations economically beneficial while being cognizant of socio-environmental implications.
- Develop Sustainability Roadmaps: Develop business model and implementation road maps for sustainable strategies based on analytics-based insights for the focus pod.
- Industry Partner Alliances: Work with notable organizations like UN, WEF, FICCI and prominent business leaders to shape sustainable business agendas for the focus pod.
- Charting the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of the pod
- Monitor progress and address challenges/ obstacles hindering progress
- Define, prioritize, oversee and implement multiple projects
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Oversee development of innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
What’s in it for you?
You will join a truly Global environment with an opportunity to partner with a vast ecosystem of talent within Accenture. We provide training & certifications for a wide range of technologies, alongside the opportunity to work across Europe and be subject to our competitive salary & benefits packages.
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 10 years of consulting experience working on complex client problems and recommending innovative approaches & solutions with focus & passion for sustainability and strategy
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in project delivery and stakeholder management
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience analyzing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus point if:
- Deep understanding of technology – latest and greatest technological trends
- Innovative mindset – comfortable operating in start-up type environment
- Ability to utilize key industry & trends to develop value propositions
- An understanding of business model innovation
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $147,700 - $305,00 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.