Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: McLean, Virginia
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
As a Senior Applied Machine Learning Researcher, you'll develop innovative solutions for customers and internal product teams.
- Architect prototype solutions that address customer use cases
- Develop solutions spanning multiple subject areas, from NLP to image and video
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art machine learning and techniques, methods, and platforms, including commercial and open source
- Implement, configure, and test machine learning and deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g., fast.ai, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Hugging Face)
- Test solutions on AWS using services such as SageMaker, EC2, and Snowball Edge
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex machine learning concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute to visually appealing, web-enabled prototype applications that illustrate relevant machine learning capabilities
- Knowledge sharing with junior staff
- Knowledge and implementation of ML Ops processes
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 5+ years of experience with machine learning or statistics
- 3+ years navigating the command line
Bonus points if you have:
- Research experience in machine learning specific to natural language processing, computer vision, or deep learning
- Experience being a lead technical performer on challenging projects
- Experience using ML Ops tooling (e.g., DVC, Kubeflow)
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role
- US Citizenship required
What we believe:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process and we will be happy to assist you.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $88,100 - $123,400 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.