Novetta/Accenture Federal Services is seeking Interns to research, design, and develop modern, distributed cloud-native applications for internal and external customers. Our interns work on significant projects in areas such as client side development, server side development, cloud, automation, data storage, and cyber security using Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure. Interns have opportunities to demo to senior Novetta, Accenture Federal Services leadership, author Novetta, Accenture Federal Services blog posts, and apply for speaking engagements at prestigious conferences.
We’re looking for students who are ready to learn and want to make an impact. If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- Learn how modern applications are built using Agile Scrum and DevSecOps with the continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pattern and open source technologies (like GitLab CI, Sonatype Nexus, Selenium, Static code analysis, and Docker).
- Contribute to projects spanning multiple subject areas, from client (web) development to Cloud to microservices and data storage.
- Learn about modern, portable software application development techniques with a focus on open source software.
- Become familiar with and utilize elements of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystem(s).
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem solving capabilities
- Experience (or coursework) with application development
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be eligible for US security clearance; all clearances require US citizenship
- Experience with automating routine tasks using a scripting language or infrastructure as code (e.g. python, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
Must be eligible for a U.S government security clearance.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NC - Raleigh
Application Support Engineer- 4260519
Posted 2 days ago
Functional Tester - 4344113
Posted 3 days ago
Application Support Engineer - Linux SA - 4253967
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.