The Products operating group is fueled by the power of its five industry groups—Automotive & Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods & Services, Health & Life Sciences, Retail and Transportation & Travel Services. Given our diversity of industries, Products is uniquely positioned to help our clients achieve high performance with differentiated industry, functional and technology transformation offerings. We not only work for global clients, we work for them in locations all around the world. We work for large, high-profile clients and develop strong lasting relationships with them.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture's Products Project Managers contribute to the overall delivery management and provide technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end technology transformation solutions. Project Managers will focus on the strategy and delivery of migrations and may also span multiple areas of expertise as they work with different client teams on varying engagements.
- Participate on a team designing, building, testing and/or deploying package or custom technology solutions
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise scale end-to-end transformations
- Thoroughly document all facets of technology solutions
- Apply Agile methodology, Accenture reusable assets and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately to complex problems
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $111,000 - $183,200 and information on benefits offered is here.
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience and/or serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 4 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience OR Architecture OR Application Delivery experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting the Products Industry (Packaged Goods, Retail, Auto & Industrial, Travel & Hospitality and/or Health & Life Science)
Bonus Points If:
- Scrum Master Certified
- Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to AWS/Azure/GCP/VMWare
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer
Posted 3 days ago
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Cloud Data - MDM Architect
Posted 3 days ago