YOUR ROLE: Digital Thread/Twin Manager
Industry X, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
An agile Product Development guru with the Digital Thread and Twin expertise needed to help transform the industry. You’re advisory-minded and have experience with the digital transformation of product development and supply chain. You are honing your Consulting & Strategy skills to help clients see where they stand today, what challenges and technology trends they face, and what new opportunities are theirs for the taking. You’re also comfortable working closely with Accenture and client teams supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
Go deep to get the lay of the land of the industry, product development, and supply chain challenges that clients are facing to grasp clients’ transformation opportunities in the context of global, economic, technology, and industry trends.
Apply strong analytical skills to dig deep into clients’ R&D, PLM, and supply chain capabilities to identify where clients can leverage Digital Thread & Twin technologies for the greatest strategic impact and to drive business outcomes.
Help your team pinpoint the right Digital Thread & Twin strategies, capabilities, and technologies to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical transformation road maps that position clients for long-term success.
• Integrate with clients’ teams through large Digital Thread & Twin transformation journeys
• Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
• Keep deepening your prowess in business and technology strategy to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Thread/Twin Manager ready to take on new challenges as industries head towards digitalization, automation, and optimization leveraging digital capabilities along the entire product lifecycle.
- Deliver and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, using in-depth analysis of situations or data and incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
- Develop recommendations in the context of the engagement and effectively communicate them to senior management and client counterparts.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management and interact with senior management on matters where they may need to gain acceptance.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Develop proposals for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional service experience preferably in management consulting or technology consulting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Thread/Twin and Product Lifecycle Management
- Understands and conversant in basic and advanced Digital Thread technologies, including CAD, Simulation, PLM, IoT, AI, ML, Blockchain and analytics
- Experience in digital product modeling with Digital Twin, Digital Thread
- Possesses business and technical acumen on the latest digital topics, such as Blockchain, IoT, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience leading projects made up of joint client and provider teams with strong project planning, and management capabilities
- Experienced and knowledgeable in CAD/CAM, PLM, Innovation Management, product development, and Engineering operations
- As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,000 to 118,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,OR - Portland,WA - Seattle
Industry X - Embedded Firmware Engineer
Engineering & Networks
Posted 3 days ago
Industry X - PLM Program Senior Manager
Engineering & Networks
Posted 3 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Industry X - Senior Electrical Engineer
Engineering & Networks
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.