As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
The Subject Matter Expert must be an expert on all aspects of the workflows and be able to quickly resolve issues for the team and remove any internal blockers. They are also expected to successfully assist on and execute many aspects of content operational support. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, team communication, project coordination, and overall organization and floor support.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the leadership team to drive the success of the team and improving processes to increase efficiencies, elevate service, and maintain accurate data within the content catalog
- Act as a diplomat and face of the Ops team during contact with leadership teams across the world
- Independently analyzing / troubleshooting issues and problem solving; often with limited tools and/or resources
- Participating in team meetings and communicating to the team on updates, priorities, best practices, and tool issues
- Providing general support and education to content ops support team on EMA specs, EIDR, and other processes and policies
- Conducting or overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject areas
- Coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals
- Provide expertise to assist in the development and maintenance of internal resources
- Aid in identifying resource needs for the team and providing key stakeholders with necessary details to execute on resource needs
- Tracking core metrics, reviewing task quality, monitoring task queues and deliverables, and ensuring SLA adherence and goal expectations are consistently met
This is not a virtual/remote role; the role is work site dependent and requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
- 2+ years experience in content operations and/or digital distribution
- 4+ years of customer service/partner management experience
- Ability to provide weekend support ~ up to 8 hours of support on weekends (as needed)
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to plan, execute, and present results from investigation using statistical analysis and clearly communicated results and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Previous experience working with performance metrics, strong analytical background is a plus
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $31.97 and information on benefits is here
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Transaction Processing Senior Analyst
Business Process Delivery
Posted 3 days ago
Premier Accounting Senior Analyst
Business Process Delivery
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Team Lead- Content Review
Business Process Delivery
Posted 17 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.