ASIS - Accenture Scientific Informatics Services
We are where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology. We help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes. Our people have a combination of scientific and laboratory informatics expertise tied with strategic and business consulting experience and industry platforms knowledge. We provide an innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted for our clients across a variety of industries resulting in faster, more efficient and more effective processes than ever before.
We leverage digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience to help our clients better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. We help improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Industry Leader you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading companies and government agencies utilize.
For more information on ASIS visit:
You are a Scientific Informatics whiz with experience in consulting, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals in the Laboratory Informatics space. You have the energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love for continued learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses – an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you are a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
As a Manager with ASIS, you would be involved in improving organizational performance to achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. You would demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. You would be proactive in managing and reporting on execution of deliverables and master communication across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Continuous learning and demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of ASIS offerings and services, financial drivers and constraints are expected. Development and preservation of both industry and customer relationships that benefit the overall Applied Life Science practice is essential.
- Ensure workstream coordination and cooperation
- Determine and implement appropriate change management processes for the project
- Drive risk management activities and processes
- Overall responsibility for the creation and ongoing management of the project schedule
- Perform stakeholder identification, management and communication activities
- Perform scope identification, decomposition and verification activities
- Ensure appropriate quality processes are in place and being followed
- Monitor and control the project budget including services and expenses
- Overall responsibility for effective communication processes, meetings and activities within the project
- Act as escalation point for issues that arise from workstreams
- Provide feedback to management regarding employee performance
- Proactively coach project resources to increase their effectiveness
- Demonstrate business and political savvy when interacting with client organizations
- Ensure the scope of the project is documented and understood by all stakeholders
- Proactively control costs and expenses within the project and determine ways of reducing the project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
- Schedule meetings, document meeting notes and distribute meeting notes to invitees
- Collect and monitor progress on project activities from resources
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Mentor and manage team members
Here’s what you will need:
- 3 Years of experience leading small to medium size Laboratory Informatics projects
- 3 Years of experience working in regulated environments
- 2 Years of experience implementing enterprise laboratory information management systems (such as LIMS, ELN)
- You have a great understanding of the Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals industries.
- You have a 4-year degree or above with a degree in science or a degree in business or MIS.
- You have experience implementing an ELN, LIMS, CTMS, LES, SDMS or CDS
- You have established contacts in the industries listed above.
- You have enterprise project management experience
- You understand our domain – Scientific Informatics
- You have demonstrated ability to create and articulate value propositions
- You’ve worked on strategic industry differentiated projects
- You have consulting experience
Questions about Travel? The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are advised by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease authorities. Racking-up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that redefines conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Learn all about the Total Rewards that Accenture offers their employees! Total Rewards | Accenture
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $114,300 - $170,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - San Diego,FL - Orlando,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,PA - Berwyn,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Manager -
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Media Landscape Researcher
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 1 day ago
Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Consultant
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 1 day ago