Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
As a CNO Developer, you will design custom software for CNO tools and techniques on Windows, Unix, or mobile platforms. You will work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Additionally, you will be tasked with mentoring junior-level developers to solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/ equivalent field OR 1+ years of professional programming experience in lieu of a degree
- 1+ years of experience with C/C++ and Python
- 1+ years building, working with, analyzing and/or reversing common binary executable formats (PE, ELF, etc)
- 1+ years experience working with CNO techniques
Bonus points if you have:
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role
- US Citizenship required.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $88,100 - $123,400 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements