Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
An Inside Sales Account Representative is an experienced sales professional who has 3quota-based sales experience with sales impact on performance, quota attainment, and promotion. Ideally the candidate has experience in technology and technology sales experience. Past work experience should be focused on inside sales experience with emphasis on both outbound and inbound calling.
· Provide high quality client management support for routine support needs
· Review daily call volumes and generated leads/ sales
· Identify winning techniques and shares with team
· Demonstrates success in acquiring net new customers using all steps in a full cycle sales cycle (prospecting, pipeline development, negotiating the deal, and closing the deal)
· Able to work with partners that are out in the field and can either be client partners or outside third-party vendors
· Proactively communicate challenges and potential solutions about programs and campaigns to management
· Document all aspects of the sales cycle in a variety of CRMs and be able to use LinkedIn to identify potential targets
· Develop significant sales pipeline comprised of new and existing customer sales opportunities
· Participates in the development of materials needed for campaign/ program
· May create customized pricing, quotes, and contracts using online applications
· Collaborate effectively with sales team members
· Trusted to QA BDR’s work
· Participate in client management calls
Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- 3 years of sales experience preferable in cloud sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including annunciation of words on a phone and use of professional business language
- · Specific knowledge of the IT and cloud- based technology industry
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced work environment
- History of earning and interested in earning various sales skills certifications
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge about complex IT systems and products for marketing purposes
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude toward clients and coworkers
- Entrepreneurial, competitive sales personality and work ethic
- Commitment to in-depth, structured sales training and processes
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $52,300 - $106,500 and information on benefits is here .
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.