About Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI)
At ACTI, we are a global team that spans 13 countries, 4 continents and speaks 30+ languages. We are passionate about delivering actionable cyber threat intelligence analysis, providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context and critical services that our clients need to secure and achieve their business-line and strategic growth initiatives. We know that success is only possible by developing and supporting our most critical resources—our talented analysts, developers and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team, and where possible we back their initiative with opportunity and investment. We enjoy the hunt for existing and emerging cyber threats. We strive to automate and innovate while working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an ego-less approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the Cyber Domain.
Who You Are
You are passionate about software development, cyber security, and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest software technologies, cyber threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a leader and devoted team member who is always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague, or increase our global team’s awareness by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You take ownership of projects and initiatives, you are proactive, easy to work with, and embrace fundamental agile principles.
The CTI Engineer is a key member of ACTI’s Product Strategy & Business Development (PSBD) Team. This role centers on an ability to develop software products, analysis tools, and solutions to enable the collection and dissemination of cyber threat intelligence data. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of software development and will operate within an Agile DevOps environment. The successful candidate has both the technical skills and the operational experience to develop robust enterprise applications in support of ACTI’s services strategy and roadmap. The successful candidate also embodies a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development. Communication, teamwork, and technical acumen will be critical to success in this role.
- Innovate around analysis tools and CTI delivery capabilities through continuous integration and continuous delivery leveraging Agile DevOps principles.
- Maintain development and testing environments for non-production systems and implement business-defined software features, bug fixes, and security remediations.
- Manage infrastructure and operations through code and established baselines.
- Manage system compliance and client data protection (CDP) practices.
- Document functional and system specifications for reference and reporting.
- Troubleshoot functional and operational issues effectively for responsible resolution.
- Work closely with ACTI stakeholders such as CTI Analysts, Customer Success members, Product & Service Owners, and other Engineers to help refine technical requirements.
- Support ACTI Product & Service Owners with effective backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint reviews.
- Support other engineering team members through cross-development and cross-training exercises.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing software applications.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Python 3.x programming language.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud environments and cloud-native solution development.
- Basic understanding of cyber threat intelligence concepts and principles.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Ability to design and develop cloud-native software solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD model.
- Experience operating within an Agile DevOps environment.
- Ability to design APIs and RESTful microservices.
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices and containerization approaches using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to manage Linux infrastructure and cloud-managed services.
- Ability to use Git or related version control systems.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think outside of the box when it comes to solutioning against broad requirements.
- Experience with Synapse (Vertex) architecture and technology.
- Unit Testing & TDD experience a plus.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and other Atlassian tools.
- CTI collection & analysis experience.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.