Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An experienced cloud architect with technical expertise and strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of a mission focus on cyber analysis and integration programs. You will help design cloud architecture and application support for customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen.
- When not directly engaging with customers and architecture design, this position will support cloud infrastructure operations and DevOps and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
Here's What You Need:
- 5-8 years of technology and engineering experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience with automation tools, preferably Terraform and Ansible
- Professional Level Certification in AWS (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Application hardening experience or familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts.
- 3+ years of systems architecture experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux or Windows.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud (private or public) environments. Experience with multiple cloud service provider platforms a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with server virtualization and working in virtualized environments
- 1+ years of experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- PowerShell Scripting experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- US Citizenship required
What We Believe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements