Title: Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Principal
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are seeking a Principal level consultant to join our growing Accenture Real Estate Workplace Solutions (REWS) Consulting team. This Principal position will play a key role on large corporate real estate consulting engagements responsible for the oversight and execution of real estate portfolio management functions on behalf of our clients. The position will work closely with cross-functional teams within Accenture and our clients to ensure transaction execution aligns with strategic and financial objectives.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, a typical day might include:
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions (TRIRIGA, PLANON, ARCHIBUS, MANHATTAN etc.)
- Help clients to simplify and improve their operations by analyzing as-is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client’s business drivers
- Providing oversight in developing functional and business user requirements documents
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Leading client meetings in decision making
- Providing oversight of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Supporting interface related queries
- Perform as the engagement teams’ key contact on technology solutions
- Facilitating business process improvement workshops
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Support client workshops, document technical requirements, and develop them into a solution design
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
- Manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant IWMS-industry experience leading medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagement
- Minimum of 3 years experience in life cycle management of data including extractions, conversions, modifications, corrections, and load to production environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related technical field
- Relevant Masters Degree
- IWMS Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- Demonstrated team workstream leadership experience
- Client engagement level experience with agile methodologies for systems implementation
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD from the perspective of integrating with an IWMS
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $227,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.