FINANCIAL SERVICES STRATEGY –MANAGER
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, digital technology is disrupting competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we at Accenture Strategy empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. We design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow world class Financial Institutions to realize exceptional business value from technology. Hence, at Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. And, it’s a very exciting place to be!
Accenture Strategy is part of our Strategy & Consulting division, where working closely with clients, our professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
Your role at Accenture Strategy
- Become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients
- Define clients' business and technology strategy, developing world-class solutions for Financial institutions
- Work at the intersection of business and technology, innovating and delivering new business and operating models
- Go deep to get the lay of the land that clients operate in, and to grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends
- Advising clients on data-driven strategies with actionable roadmaps to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals
- Drive operating model transformation leveraging digital innovation and technological platforms
- Lead teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions and innovation
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities
- Build your reputation as an industry thought leader
- Develop of our next generation offerings
- Manage and / or help with all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces
- Accelerate people development and team building
- Help to attract the best talent
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Candidates are expected to be open to business travel in the future as needed, up to 80%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
By joining Accenture Strategy, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Here’s what we will need about you (required):
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, with some experience working directly in the Alternatives capital markets space (Private Equity preferred, though experience could also cover Venture Capital firms, Hedge Funds, etc.).
- Experience driving operating model transformation leveraging digital innovation and technological platforms (e.g., SAP, SFDC).
- Experience with investment/transactions process, workflows, and teams (e.g., investment banking deal team, private secondaries, legal, ventures, merger and acquisitions, divestitures and carve-outs, and portfolio management).
- Ability to work cohesively in an agile and flat organization.
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points if (preferred):
- Minimum 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting / M&A role.
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) and/ or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Experience with systems implementations for private equity firms, hedge funds, electronic trading firms, or prime brokers.
- Merger integration planning and/ or execution experience.
- Familiarity with data migration processes and knowledge of SQL or Python.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $177,900 to $213,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.