Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Data Engineering pro—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Lead a team that is in charge of building end-to-end digital transformation capabilities and lead fast moving development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Design and build Big Data and real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with data architects to make sure Big Data solutions align with technology direction.
- Lead by example, role-modeling best practices for unit testing, CI/CD, performance testing, capacity planning, documentation, monitoring, alerting and incident response.
- Keep everyone from individual contributors to top executives in the loop about progress, communicating across organizations and levels. If critical issues block progress, refer them up the chain of command to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Pinpoint and clarify key issues that need action, lead the response and articulate results clearly in actionable form.
- Show a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines.
- Collaborate with research teams working on a variety of deep learning and NLP problems.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $84,300 - $125,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 12 years of experience in programming and building large scale data/analytics solutions operating in production environments.
- Minimum 2+ years of expertise in designing, implementing large scale data pipelines for data curation, feature engineering and machine learning, using Spark in combination with pySpark, Java, Scala or Python; either on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure).
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building performant data tiers (or refactoring existing ones), that supports scaled AI and Analytics, using different Cloud native data stores on AWS, Azure and Google (Redshift, S3, Big Query, SQLDW etc.) as well as using NoSQL and Graph Stores.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building streaming data ingestion, analysis and processing pipelines using Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming and similar cloud native technologies.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Data Engineering Manager
Analytics and Insights
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Data Engineering Practitioner
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Health Analytics Manager/Associate Manager
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago