Title: Capital Markets Market Integration Senior Manager - Northeast
Preferred Location: Northeast
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a part of the Capital Markets practice of the Capability Network (CN) at Accenture, you will empower Capital Markets firms to differentiate themselves by co-innovating, co-investing and collaborating across the ecosystem. You will work with leading Investment Banks, Asset and Wealth Management firms and Market Intermediaries across the globe to help transform their business capabilities, rationalize costs, enhance operations and customer experience with the power of Digital.
As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Help Capital Markets clients win in their markets by laying the foundation for strategy design, business development, improving their bottom line, identifying their needs, and finding solutions.
- Identify client’s key cost and value drivers, regulatory drivers, and explain their influence on business performance.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes, develop operating models, assess implementation readiness, and articulate its implications.
- Define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change.
- Guide distributed delivery teams to help understand and clarify requirements throughout all phases of the implementation project.
- Manage proposals, new business initiatives and coordinate with others to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Engage stakeholders in the change journey and help advance the agenda.
A professional at this position level in Market Integration role within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Play a key market integration role in scaling our distributed consulting business in the North America market
- Grow CN presence in the FS Capital Markets industry within existing book of business as well as originate new business opportunities and grow account footprint for Capability Network Capital Markets in North America
- Support global sales team to identify opportunities for distributed consulting, solution deals with solution architects, and collaborate to win opportunities.
- Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible for serving clients across various FS domains
- Present solutions to customers, especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- Understand customer needs, translate them to business requirements, identify business process flows and functional requirements – thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams.
- Define and implement growth strategies or cost reduction programs for clients
- Strengthen Accenture Capital Markets offerings – development of thought leadership / intellectual capital collateral, methodology refinements, best practice updates and trends
- Minimum of 5 years sales and business development skills to support selling consulting projects, with a proven record of solutioning winning deals with distributed consulting delivery model.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in Capital Markets Industry delivering on Consulting engagements to define and/or implement digital transformation, cost reduction programs, regulatory compliance, risk management frameworks, process definition and/or platform development
- 4 year degree and/or MBA
- Functional knowledge of at least five of the below sub industry and functions –
- Capital Markets Investment Banking (e.g., FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management)
- Wealth Management (Front Office Advisory, Client lifecycle Management, Fee structure, Digital Advisory, PMS)
- Asset Management ( Fund Set up, Accounting & Admin, NAV Calc, Fund of funds)
- Risk Management - Market Risk/Credit Risk/Operational Risk
- Post trade (e.g., Reference Data, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting)
- Exchange & Trading avenues, Clearing house
- Regulatory reforms (e.g., Basel, MiFID, EMIR, IFRS9)
- Application of New tech to drive Top line growth and bring in efficiency
- Trading platforms (e.g., Murex, Calypso, Fidessa etc.)
- Data Strategy, Governance, Lineage and Management
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,000-$288,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,VA - Arlington
Finance Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Regulatory Technology Principal Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA OH - Columbus
Management Consulting Manager - Freight Rail
Posted 2 days ago