Title: Life Sciences Market Integration Commercial Senior Manager
Preferred Location: Northeast
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Approximately 5000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
The Life Sciences Industry team is a part of the broader Lifesciences and Health Industry team within the Capability Network and focuses on solving cross-functional business problems for our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients. It is uniquely positioned to help clients achieve high performance with differentiated industry and functional transformation offerings
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of life sciences industry market trends, processes and operations and have extensive experience servicing life sciences industry clientele across North America, Europe, and the Growth Markets.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define and execute our market integration plans in the NA Northeast Unit, especially for the Life Sciences business. Interested individuals must have good communication skills, deep expertise in Life Sciences industry, senior approach, innovative thinking, and commitment to quality.
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience of working in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with Pharmaceuticals / Medical device companies in US
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with driving large business and teams, senior stakeholder management and P&L accountability
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Function as the primary Capability Network point-of-contact and scale relationships with NA Northeast Life Sciences Leadership and NA Northeast Life Sciences Client Group and Client Account Leads
- Develop and execute the CN go-to-market plan for the Life Sciences Industry in NA Northeast through round the year campaigns and drive CN integration across sales & delivery
- Analyze market demand & synthesize intelligence to drive overall capability & offering development and recruitment strategy across CN nodes, specific to the Life Sciences Industry
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Hands-on experience of leading large scale transformation programs for Life Sciences companies
- Strong understanding of industry drivers / trends to create and drive sales opportunities
- Experience in working senior management levels within existing organization / client organizations
- Strong experience in shaping and driving engagements and ability to lead teams independently
- Strong experience in 2-3 areas within Life Sciences Commercial (Multi-Channel Marketing, Customer Relationship Management/Patient Services /Campaign Management/ Sales Force Effectiveness), MedTech or Life Sciences Digital Capabilities (AI, RPA, Cloud, Analytics)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong program and project management skills. Ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders and projects
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive results-oriented decisions. Data-driven mindset within proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibrate and results.
- Highly organized, proven ability to develop efficient processes that elevate team performance and drive results
- Proven success in navigating global matrixed environments and / or experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment having a can-do attitude with high initiative and demonstrating entrepreneurial instincts
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,000-$288,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Data Social Science Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 1 day ago