Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR, and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience in organizational design and operating model strategy with top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise Advising the CEO and senior-most clients on data-driven strategies to transform their organizations so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a Manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in a digital systems environment.
- Use data and analytics to drive insights that shape end to end Operating Model and Organizational Transformation programs (Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functional)
- Lead teams in architecting future-proof, agile, and resilient organization and operating models which embrace the future of work
- Help teams pinpoint the best solutions to meet the unique business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients
- Manage the process for preparing organization design alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation
- Manage the process of identifying, assigning, and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance)
- Earn the trust of leaders at client organizations, and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of people, organization, business, and technology
- Manage teams to deliver leading practice strategies and blueprints that define the organizational design and operating model for the enterprise, as well as function-specific models across the value chain (sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering
- Design Transformational Change Strategies and Programs to support the implementation of the new Operating Model and Organization Structures
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Organize and support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in four or more of the following areas:
- Operating Model Design
- Organization Design
- Organization Analytics
- Talent & Workforce Analytics
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Enterprise Transformations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Digital Transformations
- Functional Transformations (IT, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing)
- Architecting Value
- Minimum of 6 years of consulting experience or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing operating models, governance and organization structures for Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functions (IT, Supply Chain, HR, Finance etc.)
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of Strategy, Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing practices
- Experience using AI tools and platforms in analyzing organizational and workforce data to support organizational design decisions and implications
Bonus points if:
- Experience in other related areas such as Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Employee Experience, Transformational Change Management, Culture Change, and/or Agile Organization Development
- MBA or graduate-level degree in Organization Psychology and Organization Development
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (Tableau, PowerBI)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $133,000- $190,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.