At Accenture, our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. And there are few things with greater promise than sustainability—it unlocks new opportunities for our clients, our partners, and our people, and for the places where we do business. We believe Sustainability is the new digital and just as the digital revolution transformed how we live and work, so too will sustainability, driving new value and growth and permeating everything that we do.
We fundamentally believe that every business must be a sustainable business. It matters to all of us. We are weaving it into the very core of our company as expressed in the Accenture Sustainability Value Promise, which is to embed sustainability into everything we do, with everyone we work with, creating both business value and sustainable impact, enabled by technology and human ingenuity. Together with our partners, we’re helping to solve the biggest problems our clients and the world face to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and tackle climate change.
If you are looking for a rewarding career at a company that is committed to being a leader in sustainability—and to leading by example—while being part of a vibrant team that is helping other companies become more sustainable, Accenture has a number of opportunities to join our growing Sustainability network.
This role is part of Accenture’s Sustainable Value Chain practice which helps our clients to embed sustainability into every stage of the value chain to deliver trusted, net-zero and circular value chains. We use data-driven tools, frameworks and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
How do we accelerate suppliers Sustainability transformation?
In this role, you can help our clients achieve this by:
- Working directly with C-suite and senior executives to manage sustainability transformation, setting the transformation office, defining the governance, leveraging technology and tools to accelerate and increase the success rate of change
- Helping executives orchestrate across impact journey (impact on emission, circularity and all other ESG aspects that are material for the company), the technology journey (to bring instant visibility, transparency and intelligence on current performance and integrate it to 360 value), and the change journey (operating model changes, culture change, communication and stakeholder management)
- Leading engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their purpose driven supply chain strategies that align to company ESG goals and stakeholder priorities.
- Shaping sustainable value chain solutions through assessments, strategy and performance management, operating model design, evaluation of enabling technologies, and product strategy.
- Giving clients insights that help make their companies work better, faster, and more efficiently
- Challenging legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Leveraging digital tech to help clients find new ways to make their organizations more effective and efficient
- Supporting knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Leading high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
Here’s what you will need
- Minimum of 4 years (Manager) / 7 years (Senior Manager) of transformation office experience
- Minimum of 4 years (Manager) / 7 years (Senior Manager) of experience with embedding sustainability into product design, supply chains, manufacturing, and/or procurement practices – with a focus on topics such as circular economy, carbon emissions, energy sourcing and management, diversity and human rights
- Proven experience with tracking, tracing and transparency technology and tools
- Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
- Comfort leading presentations and facilitating workshops with large audiences
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 119,880 - 288,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington
Customer Experience Manager – Sr. Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Technology Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Technology Strategy Manager
Posted 1 day ago